Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It takes a village....


 
You've heard the saying "It takes a village to raise a child." Well, in our situation, we could adapt that and say it takes a village to CREATE a child. But it doesn't. It only takes our GOD. Psalm 139:13 says, "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb." So while we may have had a small village of people who worked very hard to do a lot of things to give us this dream....we know that our baby (or babies) wasn't made by any doctors in a lab, medicines we took, or special procedures that were done. Our baby was "fearfully and wonderfully" knitted together in the womb by the hand of God. Please don't misunderstand me.....we are so so so so so thankful for all the doctors and nurses that have used modern medical science to get us to this point. It has been a small "village" of people that have helped us along this journey. But MarySusan and I know that while human doctors can do everything in the world to make life possible......they still can't create it. It's God who knits the baby in the womb and breathes into it the breath of life, and so we have to praise Him for what he has done.

My point is this:



WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know......maybe I should have led with that??? :) We don't have an exact date yet, but sometime in October (maybe September if it's multiples) Autumn will be "Delivering Hope". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment