Thursday, June 11, 2015

TBT (video version)

People love doing this "Throw-Back Thursday" thing every Thursday. As I was looking back at where we were a year ago around this time, I came across something that I had never posted publicly. Mostly because of me and my insecurities and that feeling of "I can't believe I did that in public..." that would come over me every time I watched it. But as I came across it again today, I realized that none of that matters. None of those reasons are good reasons to hide it. Because this Journey we're on isn't about ME. It's about what God did, and has done, and is continuing to do THROUGH us. I thought back to when I sang this last year....We hadn't even met Autumn and Donovan yet. We didn't know if we would ever have kids or not. Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine that only one year later we would be 23 weeks pregnant with our little boy. That a book would be published detailing our story and sharing the reason for the hope we have of seeing Dani Grace again. That a news crew would be following us around and letting us share what God has done with thousands of viewers. That we would have just filed paperwork for our non-profit organization, The Dani Grace Foundation, Inc. which is someday going to help other struggling couples start their own families. I mean...wow. A lot can change in one year!! But should I be surprised?? Should I really be this shocked?? After all.....isn't that simply What Faith Can Do???

So. Here it is. The one (and only) time you'll ever catch me singing outside of the shower. Please don't hold my very gifted and musically-inclined mother responsible....she tried. :)


(Posted with permission from Kutless...since it's their song and all).




1 comment:

  1. Bless you for your courage!! Wow, GOD is so good..and as you say, even when we don't feel it, we know its true...so glad you have your little boy! So sad your little girl Dani Grace is not here with you! Thank you for sharing your family with the world!

    ReplyDelete